In this post, we have sorted some of the most common diagnostic cases and their pharmacological managements, accordingly. These includes-
- Heart failure
- Acute exacerbation of chronic asthma
- Angina pectoris
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Drug induced parkinsonism
- General hypertension
- Hypertensive crisis
- Organophosphate poisoning
- Acute congestive glaucoma
Hope you will find this article helpful. Start downloading and don’t forget to give your comments…… Thank you.
If you have problem downloading, click here: pharmacological problems.